Optical tube Messier AR-102 is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a bright, brightly corrected achromatic lens with a diameter of 102 and a focal length of 600 mm. In the visual observations of planets and the Moon, it works very well, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the objects of the Deep Universe, under dark sky, it allows to see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalog. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new 2.5 "Hexfoc spectacle extractor. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
The optical tube can be mounted on any mounting with the stiffness class EQ-3-2 / EXOS-1 or higher, through the standard dovetail switch.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 6x30 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
• two extensions to the extractor, 38 mm and 25 mm
| • Optical system: || 2-element achromat refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 102 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 600 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 5.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1.16 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 12,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 200x |
| • The length of the tube with the ringer inserted: || 70 cm |
| • Length of the tube after removing the diffuser: || 58 cm |
| • Weight of dovetail clamps: || 1.055 kg |
| • Weight of the tube with diffuser and adapter 2 "/ 1.25": || 2.9 kg |
| • Weight of the set: || 5 kg |
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC