A set of three dedicated filters for the camera of the built-in drone DJI Inspire 1. The set contains a polarizing filter and two filters of neutral density (ND). Filters not only improve the quality of the images obtained, but also protect the lens of the camera when it is outside the protective housing. At a weight of about 8 grams and a very low profile, they do not load the gimbal or introduce vignetting.
The mildest filter from the set. It is a circular polarizing filter that reduces flashlight, improves color saturation, sharpens image acquisition - especially when shooting over water and in the snow. It significantly eliminates the light reflected from the ground. Basic filter.
Intermediate filter. When filming fast motion, it significantly slows down the camera's shutter, triggering the effect of fast motion blur. During very bright days, the image and reflections are toned. The most popular application of the ND filter is smoothing the video when filming in conditions of strong vibrations, eg when driving a car or flying a drone (quadrocopter) - the camera reduces the speed of the shutter by smoothing the movement.
The most powerful of filters, used mainly for filming in the middle of the day with strong sunlight and for a slight image blur effect.
• three filters with 50%, 25% and 12.5% ••transmission, used depending on the needs and lighting conditions
• glass filters, resistant to scratches
• put on a "bare" camera (eg attached in a drone gimbal or in a Frame frame)
• very light (only 8.2 grams polarizing, 7.2 g ND filters), ideal for gimbal
• protect the optics of the camera
• compatible with the DJI Inspire 1 camera
We are an Authorized Retailer of GoPro - our cameras and accessories from GoPro come from the official Polish distribution and have a 2-year distributor warranty in Poland .