Extremely compact, handheld observation telescope with a modern design and very good optical properties. Thanks to its robust design it is suitable for various types of field applications - it will work well in both professional and hobby applications - for nature observation, hunting and even for simple observation of the sky. The feature that distinguishes the telescope is its dimensions. The Titanium 50ED riflescope is probably the smallest currently produced telescope with a 50 mm objective lens. It weighs only half a kilogram and is only 17 cm long.
The telescope is supplied with a varifocal eyepiece. The resulting magnification range ranges from 7.5x to 22.5x. The telescope is filled with nitrogen, making it waterproof.
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• focal length: 170 mm (F / 3.5)
• water resistance: yes, filled with nitrogen
• magnification: smoothly variable, 7.5x - 22.5x
• linear field of view (m / 1000 m): 105 m
• minimum sharpening distance: 2.5 m
• tripod mount: 1/4 inch (photographic standard)
• slide-out sun visor: yes
• dimensions: 177 mm (length) x 59 mm x 120 mm
• weight: 537 g