Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
William Optics SPL (Super Planetary Long eye-relief) are 3 glasses dedicated to planetary observations in great contrast and a large, equal to 20 mm offset of exit pupil - ideal for observations in prescription spectacles.
The quality of optics
• specially selected glass grades and anti-reflective layers make the SPL glasses give a beautifully corrected field free from aberration - the quality the planet deserves
• High transmission and color reproduction will allow you to see details of targets that you may not have seen before
• beans, ghosts, reflections - SPL glasses do not know this
High magnification and high contrast
• WO SPL glasses serial series is 3 focal lengths: 3 mm, 6 mm and 12.6 mm - choose the focal length for your telescope to obtain the maximum magnification; if your telescope and the condition of the atmosphere allow - the eyepiece will not fail at the maximum useful magnifications
Large eye shadow offset ( eye relief )
Do you wear corrective glasses? If you have cylinders (eg astigmatism), you should observe with glasses. A pupil spacing of 20 mm allows observation without removing the glasses with virtually no loss of the field of view.
• focal length: 6 mm
• optical construction: 7 elements in 4 groups
• own field of view: 55 °
• offset of the exit dust: 20 mm
• Casting diameter: 1.25 "
• filter thread: yes, 1.25 "
• parfocality with other WO SPL glasses: yes
• baffles / diaphragms in the middle of the body, all spacers and lens edges blackened, optics fully covered with layers
• weight: 150 g