Access to the universe is even faster and fuller with WiFi Sky Link II generation.
• free mobile application for OS and Android, direct connection to the SkyQ Link II WiFi adapter
the function of recognizing objects and automatic guiding them with one touch
• helps to align telescopes
• a database of over 100,000 astronomical objects, including the Moon, planets, galaxies and nebulae
• automatic tours in the sky ( guided tours )
• work in stand-alone mode (without a telescope) as an app-virtual planetarium
• the most popular objects have descriptions and photos
• the application explains the history, mythology and basic features of the majority of popular objects
• you can use the accelerometer and use the application in the form of a digital finder
The innovative Celestron SkyQ Link I8 WiFi module raises the technology of our SkyQ application to a higher level by activating the wireless control function for most of the Celestron computerized telescopes. It allows not only completely wireless use (including telescope setting on the stars); the SkyQ Link module will let you automatically target the telescope with just one touch of the screen on the iPhone / iPad (planetarium interface). The SkyTour function will generate a list of the most interesting stars, galaxies and nebulae for a given place and time of observation.
The SkyQ Link WiFi II adapter is compatible with the following Celestron models: Advanced VX, CG-5 (via optional cable), CGE Pr, CGEM, CGEM DX, CPC, LCM, NexStar Evolution, NexStar SLT, NexStar SE, SkyProdigy.
Producer's information films