LandScout 60 is a new Celestron telescope with a lens diameter of 60 mm and variable magnifications in the range of 12-36 times. It is a simple to use and reliable companion of every activity in the field. The compact, lightweight design encourages you to take a telescope for every trip.
LandScout 60 is very good at shooting - while observing the shield. Its strong, sealed construction allows it to be used also in difficult weather conditions.
Although it is a telescope from the economic shelf, it has optics covered with good MC layers and is characterized by good sharpness and brightness.
• FC anti-reflective layers for images with higher brightness and sharpness
• very compact and light construction
• swivel mounting foot for tripod - allows you to adjust the position of the eyepiece optimal for a given application (eg lateral position of the eyepiece during shooting)
• eyepiece with variable magnification in the range of 12 to 36 times - from wide field of view to zoom in with a high level of detail in the image
• the large focus adjustment knob allows you to set the image precisely
| • Zoom: || 12-36x, zoom |
| • Diameter of the lens: || 60 mm |
| • Optical system: || achromat refractor + Amici's 45 ° BK-7 prism |
| • Anti-reflective layers: || FC |
| • Field of view: || 3 ° - 1.6 ° (52 - 28 m / 1000 m) |
| • Minimum distance of observation: || 6 m |
| • Length of the tube: || 27 cm |
| • The height of the table tripod (max): || 25 cm |
| • Weight: || 545 g (850 g with a tripod) |