Delta Optical Titanium 1-4x24 is a typical riflescope for collective hunts (driven). Optimum quality, water resistance and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty!
The new Delta Optical Titanium spotting scope was designed for those who do not accept compromises. High transmission of light, for a single layer of 98% and for the entire telescope, 92% put them among the best. A centrally illuminated red dot will help you track down the target even in the conditions of a special lighting. Another characteristic feature of the Delta Optical Titanium spotting scope is high mechanical resistance. Built from a tube with a diameter of 30 mm, they can withstand shots even on weapons with a strong 9.3x62 caliber! Thanks to nitrogen filling, they are also water and fogproof. Confirmation of uncompromising quality is a 10-year warranty. So we give you confidence that the telescope will not let you down.
Riflescope for weapons with kinetic energy up to 5,200 J.
• magnification: 1-4x (zoom)
• Lens diameter: 24 mm
grid type: German 4A
• a highlighted point
• field of view: 31.60 m - 8.06 m @ 100 m
• Excavation: 15 mm - 5 mm
• distance from the eye: 88 mm - 85 mm
• minimum sharpening distance: 1.5 m @ 1x - 19 m @ 4x
• water resistance: 0.3 kg / cm2
• weight: 470 g
• length: 262 mm
• cross adjustment: 0.25 MOA
• one-part tube
• lens coatings: multilayered (Fully Multi Coated)
• shock resistance: 1000 G / 6500J
• functional temperature range: -17 ° C to + 80deg; C
• filling gas: nitrogen
• body material: Aluminum -70%, Brass - 20%, Steel - 10%
• Center point diameter @ 100m: 21.6 mm at 4x magnification