Camrock Spider Rig VR10 is a functional device that significantly improves the stability of video frames. Thanks to the innovative VR10 design, it has a great ability to configure and adapt to your own needs and preferences. With its help, you can even take very long shots without worrying about the image will vibrate.
Camrock VR10 can perform several functions depending on the setting of elements:
- shoulder stand for filming with LCD preview
- shoulder stand for filming using the viewfinder
- clip holder from a low perspective (several configurations)
- mounting bracket mounted on a tripod, monopod
Spider Rig is made of aluminum, the handles are covered with a special soft foam ensuring comfortable and secure grip. The camera or camera is attached using a standard 1/4 "screw. A wide anti-slip was used in the place of assembly.
The construction has 8 slots with a standard 1/4 "photo thread, this solution allows you to mount additional accessories (eg lamps, microphone, preview screen) or mount them on a tripod or monopod. ce is equipped with a telescopic boom allowing its extension.
Small dimensions after folding allow easy tripod transport, and thanks to the light weight (about 1100 g) it does not blow during filming. or mount them on a tripod or monopod. The support arm is equipped with a telescopic boom that allows it to be extended.
The set includes a shoulder stand and an Allen key.
• application: cameras and cameras
• material: aluminum
• camera / apparatus installation: 1/4 "screw
• dimensions after folding: 30x 15 x 10 cm (approx.)
• weight: 1100 g
(below: manufacturer's materials)