DO Genetic Pro is a versatile biological microscope with standard magnification from 40 to 1000x, with the option of optional extension up to 1600x. It has a reliable, achromatic optics and is characterized by a solid mechanical construction.
The Genetic Pro microscope series also offers extensive expansion options with optional accessories that allow the use of various observation techniques, such as dark field observation or phase contrast.
The Trino version with the third optical track allows you to attach the camera or camera in a dedicated place on top of the microscope.
• length of the tube: 160 mm
• Siedentopf head, trinocular head, 360 ° rotation, 30 ° inclination
• glasses: WF10x / 18 mm (2 pieces)
• eyeglass adjustment range: 48 - 75 mm
• four-seat lens pan, retracted
• lenses: achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x (cushioned), 100x (immersive, shock absorbed)
• sharpness adjustment: coarse movement (macrometric screw) and fine movement (micrometer, coaxial screw)
• Sensitivity and elementary plot micro screw: 0.004 mm, range 24 mm
• condenser: Abego bright field, NA 1.2, with iris diaphragm and filter socket
• table: fixing of 1 or 2 preparations, table dimensions: 142 mm x 132 mm, XY movement range: 75 mm x 40 mm
• lighting: LED 3W with adjustable intensity
• operating temperature range: 0 - 40 ° C
• power supply: 230 V AC (mains)
• weight: about 4.5 kg
• glasses WF 10x / 18mm, ? fixtures = 23 mm (2 pieces)
• achromatic 4x, 10, 40x, 100x (DIN) lenses
• green contrast filter
• immersion oil
• cover for microscope (anti-dust)
• 16x 23 mm glasses (magnification up to 1600x)
• 60x lens
• oil condenser to a dark field
• condenser dry to a dark field
• a set for straight polarization
• phase contrast kit
• polarity analysis table
• heating table
• Goose neck halogen lighting
• Helicon Focus photo processing software
• calibration glass 1/100 mm
• coverslips and coverslides
• ready-made preparations
• immersion oil
• adapter for connecting a reflex camera (23 mm / T2)
• microscope cameras for computer 1.3, 3 and 5 Mpix / USB
• aluminum case for transport and storage
(filter socket under the table)
(micro-macro adjustment of the focus, table position adjustment)
(using the third optical path to connect the camera - the camera is not part of the set)
(four lenses included)
(elements of the set)
BELOW Sample photos by the Delta Optical Genetic Pro Bino microscope with built-in 1.3 Mpix camera.
Similar results can be achieved with other microscope cameras with any DO Genetic PRO series microscope.
Full size photo is available by clicking on the selected photo below.
A bright field
(with a simple polarity kit for DO Genetic Pro, available separately; citric acid crystals)
The following pictures were taken using the Nikon CoolPix L22 camera in an afocal projection.
(with the optional phase contrast kit available separately)
Shell onion oil
Epithelial human cells (from the cheek)
Blood (human, alive)
A dark field
The following pictures were taken using the Nikon CoolPix L22 camera in the afocal projection (camera mounted with a universal shelf). DO Genetic Pro microscope + dry dark condenser. Swirls, slippers and permanent preparations.
Didactic measure recommended for school use by the minister competent for education and upbringing and included in the list of didactic resources intended for general education, for teaching biology at the level of junior high school, general secondary school - basic and extended education, specialized secondary school and technical high school, based on reviews of experts:
- prof. dr hab. Danuta Cichy, recommended by the Educational Research Institute,
- dr. Wiktor Dżygóra, recommended by the Academy of Physical Education in Katowice.
Recommendation number: 2432/2009