Nikon Monarch E 2,5-10x56 IL 4 SF is a versatile spotting scope with a wide range of magnifications. With a magnification of 2.5x, it allows very fast finding of the target, at large magnifications - it offers high detail of the image while maintaining very good brightness. The telescope is recommended for the time of twilight and nighttime sitovers.
The telescope is equipped with a convenient side parallax correction knob with a lock. Works great with large calibers.
Cross No. 4, backlit.
• large exit text, useful when hunting in poor light conditions
• 30 mm tube diameter (European standard)
• strong, durable body, ensuring a wide adjustment of height difference and correction to the wind
• a large 56 mm lens provides a clear and clear image
• optical efficiency (transmission): 95%
• side regulation of parallax with a lock to prevent non-inadvertent change of settings
• cross-hair number 4 illuminated
• waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
• multi-layer coatings guarantee a better transmission of light, allowing a bright, clear image with a well balanced color scheme
• manual adjustment of wind correction and height difference: easy adjustment of the viewfinder
• Eyepiece with fast focusing provides extremely easy adjustment
• a thread cross placed in the second plane ensures easy aiming
• Magnification range: 2.5 - 10x
• Lens diameter: 56 mm
• nitrogen filling, water resistance: yes
• finish: matt black
• Blow diameter: 21.5 - 5.7 mm
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• Diameter on the eyepiece side: 43 mm
• Diameter on the lens side: 65 mm
• field of view on (m / 100 m): 12.9 @ 2.5 x / 3.5 @ 10x
• knobs scale (MOA / 1 click): 1/4 MOA
• lens cover: included
• offset of exit dust (mm): 104/102
• maximum internal correction: 80 MOA
• target cross: # 4, with a glowing point
• parallax correction: from 45.7 m to infinity
• length: 350 mm
• weight: 720 g