Power panel for Bresser Biolux AL / NV and Bresser LCD 3.5 "40-1600x microscope. Basket with space for four 1.5 V AAA batteries and a plug suitable for supplying Bresser Biolux AL and Biolux LCD microscopes. The panel allows you to use microscopes in the field without access to 230 V AC mains.
Both Bresser Biolux AL / NV and Biolux LCD are effective in observing the condition of plants in fruit-growing. Being equipped with top lighting can be useful in observing rocks, sediments and minerals. Now, thanks to the power panel, you can use them not only at home or school, but during field work.
The panel can also be used successfully in other microscopes with an analogous structure to Biolux AL / NV, eg Sagittarius Scholar-1, Scholar-2, Scholar-3, Delta Optical Biolight 200 and others.
The batteries are not a piece of equipment, you have to buy them yourself depending on your microscope and the desired working time without changing the power supply.
• container for 4 1.5 V AAA batteries ("small sticks")
• working time (depends on temperature, type of battery, type and power of lighting):
- Biolux AL / NV and similar: more than 24 hours on ordinary carbon-zinc batteries
- Biolux LCD: up to 1.5 hours on alkaline batteries (carbon-zinc batteries about 15 minutes)
• dimensions of the battery tray: 52 x 49 x 13 mm
• cable length: about 50 cm
• weight: 20 g (without batteries, with 4 typical AAA batteries 55 g)