Optimal kit for biological tests, including blood tests. The microscope allows obtaining optical magnifications from 40 to 1600x. After removing one of the glasses and mounting the camera, we can see the image live on the computer screen. The optical magnification of the microscope with the camera installed is 1000x, digital for the 17-inch monitor is about 2500x (!)
The TPL XSP-136 BINO 40-1600x is a binocular transmission biological and laboratory microscope with a wide range of magnifications from 40 to 1600x, equipped with 10x (2 pieces), 16x (2 pieces) wide angle glasses and four 4x, 10x, 40x and achromatic lenses 100x. The range of magnifications optimally selected for biological and laboratory applications, including blood tests.
The microscope is equipped with a stereoscopic head enabling two-sided observation of the preparations. The head tilts 30 ° and rotates 360 °.
The included cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 30 mm, across 60 mm) makes it easy to position the preparation and search for interesting fragments.
The solid metal tripod ensures stable microscope positioning, and the binocular eyepiece cap with the possibility of easy adjustment and adjustment to the distance between the eyes (range 55-75 mm) and additional diopter correction +/- 5 Diopter in the right eyepiece allows setting optimal operating parameters.
The coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow for precise positioning of the specimen.
• magnification: 40x - 1000x (40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x)
• glasses: WF 10x / 23 mm - 2 pieces, WF 16x / 23 mm - 2 pieces
• lenses: DIN 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x cushioned
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 230 V
• weight: 4160 g
• integrated condenser system
• object table 125x130 mm with a movable cross table in the range: front - back 30 mm, left - right: 60 mm
• sharpness adjusted with a table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• bottom lighting illuminator
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• integrated lighting power supply
• Abbe condenser with NA 1.25 diaphragm, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
The TPL 1.3 MPix electronic eyepiece is one of the most advanced microphotography devices. UNLESS THE MANY CAMERA ON THE MARKET, HAS A PHYSICAL , not a sofware, resolution of 1280x1024 pixels.
After placing the electronic eyepiece in the tube of the microscope in place of the traditional eyepiece allows you to view the preparation on a computer screen.
Okular allows you to take photos and videos of the preparations. You can then digitally manipulate such photos, share them with others, and send them online.
The included software allows you to control all the possibilities and parameters of an electronic eyepiece, manage the obtained images and prepare "slide" shows.
The camera has a resolution of 1280x1024 pixels and is compatible with virtually any microscope adapted to the eyepiece diameter of 23 mm (tube size of the XSP-136 microscope) or 30 mm (used in technical microscopes).
• simple and quick installation
• simple assembly of the eyepiece in the tube or optical path
• simple connection to a computer via a USB port
• works with most microscopes adapted for glasses with a diameter of 23 mm and 30 mm
• the ability to register images in the form of graphic and movie files
• compatible with USB 2.0 port
• magnification: 10x
• chipset: low noise, 1/3 ", PAL
• resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
• eyepiece diameter: 23 mm (0.905 ") or 30 mm (1.18")
• system requirements: Windows 98/2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 32 bit / Win 7 64 bit, 1000 MB free disk space, RAM memory min. 1000 MB
• control software and drivers
• 1.5 meter USB cable
• 30 mm mounting adapter
2 years (for the whole set)