TK35 is one of the most powerful models of hand flashlights offered by Fenix. This flashlight has been equipped with a Cree XM-L diode with a lifetime of 50,000 hours, power of 820 lumens and a range of 330 - 350 meters. The flashlight is equipped with 6 work modes.
• 820 lumens (1.33 hours of work)
• 346 lumens (5.6 hours of work)
• 109 lumens (16 hours of work)
• 12 lumens (170 hours of work)
• stroboscope (820 lumens)
• SOS (109 lumens)
Noteworthy is the ease of use of the flashlight. Only two switches are used on the back of the flashlight. One to turn the flashlight on and off, the other to change the operating modes.
Inside the TK35 there is a basket for powering the flashlight. You can power it in several ways. There are four CR 123 batteries (which we recommend) or RCR 123 batteries, alternatively 2 18650 cells can be used. It has protection against incorrect installation of batteries. Additionally, a time switch was used at the maximum mode, which after 25 minutes automatically switches the flashlight to a weaker mode, which prevents possible overheating of the controller.
TK35 has been created in accordance with the ANSI standard. It is completely waterproof and can withstand a fall of 1.2 meters.
• model: Fenix ••TK35
• power supply: 4 x CR 123 (recommended) / 4 x RCR 123/2 x 18650
• lens: ultra clear glas, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• body: T6 anodized duralumin (mil-spec)
• maximum light strength: 820 lumens
• maximum working time: 170 hours
• source of light: 1 Cree XX-L (T6) LED
• lifetime of the diode: up to 50,000 hours
• dimensions: 164 mm (length) x 43.64 mm (body diameter) 51.5 mm (medium of the head)
• weight: 256 g without batteries
• black colour
• water resistance: according to the standard IXP8
• TK35 torch
• fastening strap / strand
• spare o-rings