Upgrade Kit GoTo allows you to quickly discover new possibilities of Sky-Watcher Dobson 10 "telescopes. Thanks to the use of GoTo technology, both searching and tracking a given object with telescopes mounted on azimuth mounts become extremely easy and precise.
High-resolution stepper motors are responsible for the precise course of tracking objects and following them. They are controlled by the SynScan controller, known from the best computerized Sky-Watcher equatorial assemblies.
As the offered set includes all the necessary elements and constitutes a complete mounting kit for an optical tube, the extension of the telescope with the GoTo system can be easily performed by any observer.
• compatible with Sky-Watcher Dobson 10 "telescopes of classic and folding construction
• SynScan controller with a built-in database of nearly 43 thousand objects
• the highest accuracy of guidance and guidance thanks to the use of a set of precise encoders and stepper motors
• application: Sky-Watcher Dobson 10 "telescopes (Synta SKDOB 10 and DOB 10 Flex Tube)
• drive: stepper motors
• motor encoder resolution: 1,620,000 pulses per revolution
• axis encoder resolution: 11748 pulses per revolution
• power supply: DC, 10 - 15 V, 1 A
• power plug: 2.1 mm
• rotation speeds: 1x, 2x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 200x, 400x, 600x, 800x, 1000x
• tracking modes: star, lunar, and solar
• tracking in both axes: yes
• tracking methods: to the brightest star, to two stars
• setting accuracy: 5 '
• objects in the controller database: 42 900 objects (Messier catalog, NGC, IC, part of the SAO catalog)
• user-defined objects: yes, 25 objects
• GoTo mount for Dobson 10 "telescopes
• SynScan controller
>> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS <<
Question : Does the system also track automatically or only guides?
Answer: Guides and tracks, tracks and tracks. You don't need to use GOTO (search, guidance), you can only use tracing. When we use GOTO, after finding an object, the system immediately follows the object, keeping it in the field of view for the next minutes and hours.