Bresser Researcher Trino 40-1000 is a three-cell transmission microscope with a wide magnification range from 40 to 1000 x, equipped with wide-angle eyepieces and four achromatic lenses. Regulation of lighting intensity, integrated lens condenser with iris diaphragm under the table enable selection of optimal microscopic conditions for each preparation.
The cross table with a wide adjustment range (length 28 mm, across 70 mm), which is provided with the equipment, facilitates setting up the product and searching for interesting fragments.
The robust metal tripod ensures stable microscope positioning and the eyepiece eyepiece with easy adjustment and adjustment to the spacing between the eyes (range 55 - 75 mm) allows for optimal setting depending on the user's needs.
The coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow very precise focusing of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 1000x
• glasses: WF 10x - 2 pieces (diameter of the frame 23 mm, DIN)
• lenses: 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (OIL) - achromatic, DIN mount
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 230 V
• three-eyed head (binocular + track for camera / camera)
• 2-lens condenser
• 2 D side table
• Illuminator of lower LED lighting
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• micro-macro coaxial focus adjustment
• condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder NA 1.25
• power supply
(laboratory microscope with magnification from 40 to 1000x)
(power supply: 230 V, power socket in the base of the microscope)
(a binocular head with adjustable spacing and dioptric correction)
(third optical path for a camera or a camera)
(2D cross table with a millimeter scale)
(four achromatic lenses in the revolver)
(cross table adjustment and micro-macro focusing knob)
(condenser with iris diaphragm)
(elements of the set: microscope, power cord, glasses, blue filter, immersive oil, cover)