2 "/ 50.8 mm GSO Corrector designed for shooting and visual observations using Newton's telescopes, eliminating a coma defect that is important in Newton's telescopes with a parabolic mirror. Works even with very bright Newton F / 4 (recommended m. in. for Tubes Bresser PN-203/800 F / 4, GSO 150, 200, 250mm F / 4, TS F / 4 and tp).
The corrector of the GSO combo with a 2 "casting diameter is a 4-lens (4 elements in 2 groups) optical system correcting the coma and flattening the field of view.Dedicated to astrophotography in the focus, although we recommend its use also in visual observations at low magnifications Allows you to get point and sharp images of stars. Dedicated to bright telescopes newton with a light of f / 4 - f / 5.
The corrector has a filter thread, 2 "filter thread (M48x0.75) enabling direct use of 2" filters.
In addition, the GSO combo corrector is equipped with a clamping ring , which eliminates the risk of scratching used accessories ensuring their safe, solid and axial attachment.
• reduces the coma and curvature of the field
• intended for both photography and visual observation
• optimized for light f / 4.5, works well in the range f / 3 - f / 6
• modular construction (i. 2 "optics with 48 mm male thread, ii. 2" adapter for eg an eyepiece, iii. M48 / T2 adapter)
• magnification 1.1x
• optics fully covered with anti-reflective layers
• 4 elements in 2 groups
• clean aperture 43.9 mm
• back focus required approx. 70 mm from the edge of the nose 2 "to the plane of the image
• length: 10 cm
• weight: 330 g