Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Dipol D128 is a modern night vision riflescope and a 2+ generation overlay with versatile use, perfect for hunters, recommended for naturalists and uniformed services. Included with the Dipol MK123 spotting adapter and a set of reduction rings.
• versatility - D128 is an extremely versatile device, can be successfully used as a monocular for observation, it can also be coupled with a mask on the head to free your hands, but most importantly - D128 has the ability to connect with a telescope aiming so it is possible to shoot even in total darkness; the reduction kit allows mounting on most spotting scopes on the market, the assembly and disassembly itself takes only a few seconds (the MK123 connector in the set)
• modern technology - D128 is equipped with an advanced generation II + transducer, offering high comfort of work, creating a high resolution image, saturated, contrasting full of details; You can easily recognize animals in the forest or people in built-up areas
• durability - an important feature of the D128 monocular / overlay is its compact and robust casing made of lightweight aluminum covered with rubber in the most exposed places; the device is resistant to shock (mounting on a large-caliber weapon), has water resistance (IPX5), and the electronics in the middle are well protected
• compactness - D128 is an extremely small and handy night vision device, it can easily be packed in any pocket; when using a head or a telescope, you can barely feel its weight, which is only 340 grams (!)
D128 is the quintessence of a modern night vision device, it is small and light, has many usable possibilities, offers excellent technical parameters. This is the right choice for the most demanding users.
• D128 night vision monocular
• footer / adapter for IR L2 backlight
• MK123 adapter with a ring set
• 2 LR-1 batteries
• instructions in Polish + warranty card
| • Generation: || 2+ |
| • IR illuminator: || built-in, diode, two-channel (also available laser light) |
| • Control: || analog |
| • Zoom: || 1x (without magnification, optional 3x with additional lens) |
| • Diameter of the lens: || 20 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || F = 27 mm |
| • Resolution: || 45- 50 lines / mm |
| • Detection range: || 700 m (human detection at the moon quarter) |
| • Field of view: || 40 ° |
| • Focus range (Diopter): || +/- 4 |
| • Focus range: || from 0.25m to infinity |
| • Power supply: || AA battery ("finger") |
| • Working temperature range: || from -40 to + 40 ° C |
| • Water resistance class: || IPX5 |
| • Working time without changing the power source: || up to 25 hours |
| • Dimensions: || 129 x 55 x 68 mm |
| • Weight: || 340 g |
12 months for the transducer, 24 months for other elements
(Monocular assembly for the telescope - included )
(optional, separately available, monocular assembly per head)
(optional, used during observation and in connection with a telescope, laser L-2 illuminator)
>> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS <<
Question : What is the difference between the 1 and 2 generation night vision devices? I want to buy a night vision device, but I would like to learn more about night vision technology.
Answer: See advice on night vision
Question : Can this monocular be combined with a telescope?
Answer: Yes, as the kit contains an MK123 adapter that allows you to connect this monocular with practically any telescope.
Question : Can this monocular be put on the head?
Answer: Yes, proper head mounting is offered separately.