Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Messier R-127S on the SynScan HEQ5 PRO mount is a combination of the 127mm fine quality of the Petzwala lens (four-element neoachromat) and a great German assembly with the GOTO search system
A great set for advanced astrophotography, a recommended telescope for junior high school and high school students!
Messier R-127S is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 127 mm and a focal length of 635 mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of vision and a perfect correction of chromatic aberration. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surfaces of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). Equipped with a 4-inch (4-inch) focal length with the possibility of reduction to 2 inches and 1.25 inches. The MC layers on the lens significantly increase the contrast of obtained images and the eyepiece extractor allows the use of any spectacles made in 2-inch and 1.25-inch standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The Sky-Watcher HEQ-5 Pro SynScan paralormal assembly was designed for users who need both the high stability needed for amateur astrophotography and advanced visual observations, while providing relatively small weight and mounting size. The assembly was equipped with two-axis drives, the GOTO SynScan computer system, the polar field scope, solid locking clamps in the axis of right ascension and declination, the counterbalance rod built into the head (pull-out). The tripod is based on 1.75 "legs and offers maximum stability of the whole set.The maximum lifting capacity is about 16 kg, with a mass of 19 kg. Mounting the optical tube for mounting is possible with the standard dovetail mounting rail (included) female dovetail, in the pictures a male dovetail is attached to a tripod - the dovetail is equipped with optical tubes, it is not equipped with the assembly).
The GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows tracking and finding objects in the sky. The SynScan remote control provides three tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar objects in Dual Axis (RA) modes, RA (RA axis). The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 definable objects by the user, as well as a full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total). The pilot has also been programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced features, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibrations during long exposure shooting and software error correction periodic (PEC) as well as PC ports to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port) and Auto-Guide to precise alignment during photography with a tracking camera.
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 127 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 635 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1,1 ' |
| • Theoretical range: || 12,5mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 260x |
| • Weight of the optical tube: || 8 kg |
• power supply: 12 VDC 2Amp
• drive type: 1.8 ° stepper
• resolution: 0.144 of a second arc
• travel speeds: 2X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 800X Gear Ratio: 705
• Tracking speed: star, moon, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode (biaxial), RA (right ascension)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (ie the procedure for setting one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 definable objects by the user, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (total of 13436 objects)
• minimizing vibration when shooting with a long exposure time
• programmable PE correction (periodic error)
• PC port to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port)
• Auto-Guide port for precise alignment during photography using a professional camera
• assembly type: parallactic German
• assembly of the optical tube: clamps (rings)
• microcaps: RA & Dec (controlled by the drive)
• tripod: 1.75 "steel
• tripod height: 85-147 cm
• tripod weight: 7.5 kg
• Counterbalance rod diameter: 1.8 cm
• material for the counterbalance rod: stainless steel
• assembly weight without counterweights: 9 kg
• assembly weight with counterweights: 19 kg
• mounting height: 41 cm
• counterweight: 2 x 5.1 kg
• maximum load: approx. 16 kg
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "focuser with reduction to 1.25"
• Okular PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• German paralactic assembly with Counterweight Synta SynScan HEQ5 PRO
• Steel tripod with 1.75 inch leg diameter
• Shelf for accessories
• CD with AutoStar Suite AE software
(note: new photos coming soon, currently included: 1.25 "26 mm eyepiece, 8x50 straight scanner, 1.25" angled eye piece)
(telescope with parax assembly with GOTO)
(very strong parallactic head for advanced astrophotography)
(Petzwal 127mm lens is a great opportunity in visual observation and sky photography)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ : HOW TO GET A COMPACT WITH A TELESCOPIC
PLEASE READ : HOW TO GIVE A DIGITAL MULTIPLE TELESCOPE