The Camrock M130 is the perfect monopod for people who expect a low weight and, at the same time, high durability. Made of light aluminum, it weighs only 0.37 kg and provides high stability. Thanks to the four sections of the leg, its length after folding is only 54 cm. After folding the height is 170 cm!
It has a rubber foot with a concealed stiletto for greater stability. Soft, foam handle and bow ensure comfortable use. Thanks to the large face of the head, it is also possible to screw larger appliances.
Including a shoulder bag with a shoulder strap.
• lightweight and durable aluminum construction
• 4-section leg with solid clamps
• non-slip foot with a pin (hide)
• foam handle with a leash
• extremely small when folded and high when unfolded
• waterproof case with shoulder strap included
• height of the disposable monopod (maximum height of work): 170 cm
• height of a composite monopode (minimum height): 54 cm
• number of leg sections: 4
• foot with non-slip rubber with a retractable spike
• foam handle with a bow
• camera / camera mounting thread: standard 1/4 inch (photo thread)
• diameters of subsequent sections (from the thinnest, lower): 14.5 mm / 19 mm / 23 mm / 27 mm
• lifting capacity: 4 kg
• weight: 0.38 kg
• material: aluminum, plastic, foam