Synta SkyWatcher N-200/1000 NEQ-6 SynScan GOTO is a classic mirror tube with a 200 mm main mirror diameter and 1000 mm focal length with powerful observation capability mounted on the best parallactic assembly in the amateur budget, with the object search and tracking system. It is a high-altitude astronomical instrument that allows to conduct very advanced visual observations and perform the best quality of sky photography in short, medium and long times. It is equipped with an eyepiece extractor with a diameter of 2 inches with a reduction of 1.25 inches, allowing the use of both standards of eyeglass frames.
As far as the observation possibilities of this telescope are concerned, it can be used to observe objects of the Solar System (Moon, planets, asteroids, comets) and nebulae. Within its range there are several thousand nebulae objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
SynScan EQ6 PRO GOTO paralactic assembly is a precise instrument capable of working under heavy load, available at a very favorable price. The assembly works well for visual observations, as well as for short non-guided (unquestioned) exposures using CCD cameras with most conventional telescopes. It easily cooperates with refractors with an aperture up to 200 mm (8 ") and Newtons with an aperture up to 12-14". The weight of the assembly together with counterweights is 26.5 kg.
The total load is about 24 kilograms.
The EQ6 assembly head has engraved aluminum adjusting rings and a scale of latitude. As standard, the mounting is equipped with a polar scope and its mounting, level indicator, solid locking clamps in the RA and DEC axes, a drive mounted in both axes and an extending counterbalance rod with counterweights. The set includes two counterweights, each weighing 5.4 kg.
The tripod is based on a two-inch diameter legs made of stainless steel profiles, thus guaranteeing maximum stability of the entire system. Adjusting the height of the tripod with the EQ6 mounting is possible from 1069 mm in the lowest setting up to 1544 mm in the highest setting when the tripod legs are maximally distributed. The height of the mount itself (without a tripod) EQ6 is 406 mm. Mounting the optical tube for assembly is possible with the "dovetail" mounting rail available in the Celestron offer or other manufacturers of astronomical equipment.
The GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows tracking and finding objects in the sky. The SynScan remote control provides three tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar objects in Dual Axis (RA) modes, RA (RA axis). The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 definable objects by the user, as well as a full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total). The pilot has also been programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced features, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibrations during long exposure shooting and software error correction periodic (PEC) as well as PC ports to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port) and Auto-Guide to precise alignment during photography with a tracking camera.
The set includes a power cable for the cigarette lighter socket and an RS-232 cable for computer-to-assembly communication.
| • Optical system: || Newton's headlamp |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 200 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Accuracy of the mirror's performance: || 1 / 8? |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.69 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 14mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 400x |
| • Weight of the whole set with assembly: || 29 kg |
• power supply: 12 VDC 2Amp
• drive type: 1.8 ° stepper
• resolution: 0.144 of a second arc
• travel speeds: 2X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 800X Gear Ratio: 705
• Tracking speed: star, moon, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode (biaxial), RA (right ascension)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (ie the procedure for setting one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 definable objects by the user, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (total of 13436 objects)
• minimizing vibration when shooting with a long exposure time
• programmable PE correction (periodic error)
• PC port to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port)
• Auto-Guide port for precise alignment during photography using a professional camera
• assembly type: parallactic German
• assembly of the optical tube: clamps (rings)
• microcaps: RA & Dec (controlled by the drive)
• tripod: 2 "steel
• tripod height: 85-147 cm
• tripod weight: 7.5 kg
• Counterbalance rod diameter: 1.8 cm
• material for the counterbalance rod: stainless steel
• assembly weight without counterweights: 16.3 kg
• assembly weight with counter-weights: 26.5 kg
• mounting height: 41 cm
• counterweight: 2 x 5.1 kg
• maximum load: approx. 24 kg
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "eyepiece extractor with reduction to 1.25"
• Super 25 mm and 10 mm (1.25 '') glasses
• Barlow 2x / 1,25 "lens
• 9x50 targeting scope with cross
• EQ-6 SynScan paralactic assembly with GOTO SynScan system with all Messier, NGC and IC objects as well as ephemerides of planets and the Moon
• rigid metal tripod with a 2 "leg diameter (50.8 mm)
• accessory stand
(parallactic assembly: head with engines and GOTO search system set on a steel field tripod)
(SynScan remote control)
(cables included: for communication with the RS-232 computer and power supply for the cigarette lighter)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC