Messier N-203 OTA by Bresser is the next well-known Bresser Messier N-203/1000 EQ-5 telescope tube, modernized to meet the growing demands of users, especially in the field of astrophotography.
Messier N-203 is a high-quality mirror telescope with a main mirror diameter of 203 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm, intended for demanding beginners as well as advanced astronomy enthusiasts. It is a versatile astronomical instrument of significant size, allowing to carry out very advanced visual observations and taking photographs of the sky at short and medium times of exposure. It is equipped with an eyepiece extractor with a diameter of 2 inches with a reduction of 1.25 inches, allowing the use of both standards of eyeglass frames.
As far as the observation possibilities of this telescope are concerned, it can be used to observe objects of the Solar System (Moon, planets, asteroids, comets) and nebulae. Within its range there are several thousand nebulae objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
The optical tube can be mounted on any assembly with the stiffness class EQ-5 or higher, through the standard dovetail switch.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "lift equipped with a clamping ring
• 2 "reduction to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42 thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 1,25 "/ 26 mm eyepiece
• 8x50 finder with a cross
• tube clamp
• standard dovetail rail
| • Optical system: || Newton's headlamp |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 203 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Accuracy of the mirror's performance: || 1 / 8? |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.69 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13.5 mages |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 400x |
| • Weight: || 10 kg |
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Tube clamps and dovetail rails
(photos of the EXOS-2 tube - MONTAGE IS NOT INCLUDED)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC