Quilted bag for transporting astronomical telescopes up to 20 cm in diameter and up to 110 cm in length. The bag with asymmetrically set braces for a better balance of the telescope in transport (takes into account the shift of the center of gravity associated with the telescope lens / mirror). In the center there is a pocket for accessories and a partition for separating the tube and assembly.
Length (inner): 110 cm
Diameter (internal): 27 cm
Weight: 980 g
You can fit into this bag, among others the following telescopes , including assembly and tripod :
• Spinor Optics: R-60/700 AZ-2, R-70/500 AZ-2, R-70/700 AZ-2, R-80/900 EQ-2, R-90/900 EQ-2, R -90/900 AZ-3, N-114/900 EQ-1, N-130/900 EQ-2,
• SkyWatcher: R-70/700 AZ-2, R-80/400 AZ-3, R-80/900 EQ-2, R-90/900 EQ-2, R-90/900 AZ-3, N- 114/900 EQ-1, N-114/900 EQ-2, N-130/650 EQ-2, N-130/900 EQ-2, N-150/750 EQ3-2 (press but enter the whole set) )
• Pentaflex: R-60/700 GOTO, R-80/900 GOTO, N-130/1000 GOTO, MAK 90/1250 EQ-1, MAK 90/1250 GOTO,
• Celestron: Astromaster 70 AZ, 70 EQ, 90 AZ, 90 EQ, 114 AZ, 114 EQ, 130 EQ, 130 EQ Motor Drive,
• Bresser: SkyLux NG, SkyLux, Lyra, Pluto, Galaxia
Many other telescopes or their optical tubes, such as:
• Bresser Messier R-90/900, N-130/1000, N-203/800 F / 4, Messier NT-203/1000
• SkyWatcher N-150/750, N-150/1200, N-203/1000
• GSO 203/800 F / 4
For example, to pack the Sky-Watcher N-203/1000 EQ5, you should buy 2 bags - one for a tube, one for a tripod with a head.
(inner pocket for accessories)
Practical tip: for the safety of the head and tripod, the head with counterweight should be put in the presented bag in a separate material bag - thanks to this the head will not hang around the tripod during transport.