The Messier R-127S optical tube is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 127mm and a focal length of 635mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of view. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). Equipped with a 2-inch focuser with a reduction of 1.25 ", the MC layers on the lens significantly increase the contrast of obtained images, and a 2-inch eyepiece lens with 1.25-inch reduction allows the use of any spectacles made in these standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The optical tube can be mounted on any assembly with the stiffness class EQ-5 or higher, through the standard dovetail switch.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "lift equipped with a clamping ring
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• eyepiece PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled cap 90 ° 1.25 "
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Lens diameter: || 127 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 635 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1.1 " |
| • Theoretical range: || 12,5mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 260x |
| • Length of the tube: || 97 cm (75 cm without diffuser) |
| • Weight: || 7.2 kg |
The set includes the following elements:
• Optical tube with clamps and dovetail rail
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Angle connector 90 ° 1,25 "
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC