A complete optical tube with a mirror of 200mm F / 4, with a Crayford 2 "/ 1.25" type extract with a 1:10 microfocus sweeper and a very good 50mm finder, designed for advanced astrophotography. It has a very bright Pyrex parabolic mirror, small size and light weight, which makes this telescope very fast and efficient astrograph.
In addition, the optical tube has been equipped with the main mirror cooling system (integrated fan at the back of the mirror), thanks to which the main mirror and the whole tube quickly balance the temperature to the ambient temperature.
• Optical system: Newton's telescope
• Type of mirror: rotating paraboloid
• Diameter: 203mm (8 '')
• Focal length: 800mm
• light: f / 4
• Switching capacity: 0.68 ''
• Maximum usable magnification: 400x
• Dimensions of the tube: 700x250x250 [mm]
• Weight: 9.3kg
The set includes the following accessories:
• Crayford 1:10 2 '' spectacle lens with reduction to 1.25 "
• Adapter for 2 "eyepiece
• 8x50 finder with cross thread
• Main mirror cooling system
2 years warranty
(Moon, click to enlarge)
(M13 in Hercules, click to enlarge)