You do not have to go to a professional planetarium or study sky atlases to get to know the names and location of constellations and basic stars in the night sky. Thanks to this device you can turn a room into a home planetarium. All you need to do is place the planetarium in a shady room to get to know the sky, regardless of the weather.
In the new version of the planetarium is equipped with a mechanism that allows you to rotate the image simulating the apparent movement of objects in the sky. The speed of rotation can be adjusted. In addition to the stellar speed, 6 different speeds are available. The falling star function is also available. Activating this function starts the falling stars projector at regular intervals.
• all 88 constellations can be projected onto the ceiling and walls of the room,
• in the database of over 8,000 celestial objects on 2 projective discs,
• defining date and time will show the location of objects corresponding to these parameters,
• recommended projection distance over 1.8 - 2.0m,
• can be used as a blue globe
• projection method - optical
• projection location - 35 ° N
• light source - white LED light
• setting parameters - date, time, day and month
• projection area - 1.8 x 2.2m from a distance of 2m
• lighting time switch - after 30 or 60 minutes (can be selected), or 120 minutes automatically
• power supply - 4.5V DC (3x1,5V AA / LR6)