Messier N-130 EXOS-2 GOTO is a combination of highly acclaimed Bresser optics and excellent German mount with the Meade AutoStar search system.
The Messier N-130 by Bresser is a high-class astronomical reflecting telescope with a main mirror diameter of 130 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm. It is intended for beginner and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts. It is a versatile medium-sized astronomical instrument that allows for advanced visual observations and sky photography with short and medium (up to 2-3 minutes) exposure times. It is equipped with an eyepiece extractor with a diameter of 2 inches with a reduction of 1.25 inches, enabling the use of both standards of eyeglass frames.
In terms of the observation possibilities of this telescope, it can be used both to observe the objects of the solar system (the moon, planets, asteroids, comets) and nebulae. Under a dark, rural sky, several hundred nebular objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs are within its range when viewed visually and many times more using photographic techniques.
The Bresser EXOS-2 GOTO assembly is a rigid tripod with a parallactic head, equipped with an electronic search and positioning system for GO-TO objects. Independent movement of the right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) axes runs smoothly and evenly (with a small PE periodic error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision worm gears allow the telescope to rotate and track objects precisely. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of the sky.
The load capacity of 13-14 kg allows the mounting of optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutów, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newtonian telescopes on this mount.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries through a cigarette lighter socket or with the help of a mains adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The AutoStar Meade # 497 system with the GoTo system and a database of 30,000 objects allows you to easily search and track planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The AutoStar controller has attractive excursion routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The AutoStar driver can be updated via resources available for download from the manufacturer's website (www.Meade.com). For example, information about new comets can be downloaded there and entered into the assembly control database.
The solid structure, perfect finish of the assembly, combined with a stable tripod, allow for visual observations and shooting at the highest level.
This assembly is a modernized version of the Meade LXD75 assembly - it works with cables and drivers for the Meade LXD75 assembly.
| • Optical system:|| Newton's reflector|
| • The diameter of the mirror:|| 130 mm|
| • Focal length of the lens:|| 1000 mm|
| • Lighted up:|| 1/8|
| • The accuracy of the mirror:|| 1 / 10λ|
| • Resolving power:|| 1.06 ''|
| • Theoretical stellar range:|| 11.5mag|
| • Maximum useful magnification:|| 260x|
| • Weight of the optical tube:|| 5 kg|
• mounting type: German equatorial EQ-5 class
• drive: DC motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, Meade # 497 Autostar driver with a database of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar finder: yes
• software: Autostar Suite AE
• possibility of guiding: yes ( see frequently asked questions, below)
• power supply: 12 V 8 batteries type D (R20) or optional mains adapter
• maximum capacity: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• system for increasing the precision of hitting the target (HPP - High-Precision Pointing)
• instruction in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• weight of the tripod: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 2 "legs
control from PC
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 '' spectacle lift with reduction to 1.25 ''
• Ploessla (PL) 25mm, 15mm and 10mm (1.25 '') glasses
• 2x achromatic Barlow lens
• 6x30 targeting scope with a cross
• Moon map, rotating sky map
• German EXOS-2 GOTO parallactic assembly with AutoStar II system
• Steel tripod with legs diameter 2 "(50.8 mm)
• Shelf for accessories
• AutoStar Suite AE CD
10 years (manufacturer's warranty)
(currently the look of the assembly has been slightly changed - new photos soon)