Orion Edge-On planetary is a series of 6 short and medium focal length eyepieces, dedicated to planetary observations with great contrast and a large 20 mm distance from the exit pupil - ideal for observations with corrective glasses.
• Specially selected glass grades and anti-reflective layers ensure that the glasses give a beautifully corrected field free of aberrations - the quality that the planets deserve
• High transmission and color reproduction will allow you to see the details of the discs that you may not have seen before
• beans, ghosts, reflectives - this is not what Edge-on glasses know
High magnification and high contrast
• the series of Edge-On eyepieces is focal lengths 3 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12.5 mm and 14.5 mm - choose the focal length appropriate for your telescope for maximum magnification; if your telescope and the state of the atmosphere allow - the eyepiece will not disappoint at the maximum useful magnifications
Large exit pupil ( eye relief )
Do you wear prescription glasses? If you have cylinders (e.g. associated with astigmatism), you should watch with glasses. An eye relief of 20 mm allows observations without removing the glasses with virtually no loss of field of view.
• focal length: 3 mm
• optical design: 7 elements in 4 groups
• own field of view: 55 °
• exit pupil offset: 20 mm
• cast diameter: 1.25 "
• filter thread: yes, 1,25 "
• paraphocality with other glasses of the series: YES
• baffles / diaphragms in the middle of the body, all spacers and edges of the lenses darkened, optics fully covered with layers
• weight: 255 g