Steiner Navigator PRO 7x50 WC is a professional marine binoculars with a compass designed for water sports enthusiasts. It is characterized by an excellent relation of quality to price. Robust and easy-to-use binoculars, with legendary durability of Steiner products.
The compact and light Navigator Pro 7x50 is the perfect companion for people with passion who like water sports and active recreation. The binoculars offer a high degree of versatility - it works perfectly both on the water and on the shore as well as in the field.
Compass with backlight offers real comfort and safety at sea. By conducting the observation, you can also read from the compass at the same time. Observations are in no way disturbed by the use of a large external compass. The shock absorbing fluid ensures higher precision of the compass indication. Using an illuminated compass is extremely easy, even in the most difficult weather conditions. The NBR rubber coating provides additional protection for the compass, making the Navigator Pro binoculars always a reliable companion for your journey.
• STEINER High-Contrast-Optics - provides exceptional visual quality. All lenses and prisms are made with unprecedented precision and are specially coated. The quality of optics will delight both beginners and advanced sailing enthusiasts.
• High permeability, thanks to a 50-mm lens and a large eye-block, and a 7-fold magnification - all this makes the binoculars suitable for observation throughout the day.
• STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure System - nitrogen filling prevents evaporation inside the binoculars Misting and condensation inside the binoculars is completely eliminated.
• Water resistant - resistant to water pressure down to 5 meters.
• Eyecups Cylindric-Soft - eyecups made of soft, flexible and skin-friendly silicone. They have two setting options - classic and special for users with glasses.
• Fixing the Steiner ClicLoc strap - secure fixing of the binoculars strap. Possibility of detaching the binoculars in a few seconds.
• 10-year warranty.
• Wide range of operating temperatures - even temperature differences between -20 ° C and + 60 ° C have no negative effect on the functionality of Steiner's binoculars.
NBR ( NBR-Longlife Rubber Armoring ) - provides a good grip and protects the binoculars against shocks . It is also resistant to the influence of oil, acid and weather conditions. The surface remains easy to grip and is anti-slip even in very humid, hot or extremely cold conditions.
• STEINER Sports-Auto-Focus - after the first adjustment, the unique Steiner Sports-Auto-Focus always provides a sharp image from 20 m to infinity, without the need for re-adjustment.
• Extreme strength - Makrolon material used in the construction makes the binoculars extremely shockproof and much more durable. The binoculars are equipped with floating prisms fixed with a durable, flexible silicone material to protect the internal optical elements.
• Ergonomics - thanks to the right profile, the binoculars are perfectly in the hand, guaranteeing reliable and efficient service.
• High quality accessories - each Steiner Navigator Pro binoculars is equipped with a carrying strap, rain covers and is supplied in an elegant wooden case or case (depending on the model).
| • Lens diameter: || 50 mm |
| • Zoom: || 7x |
| • Exit pupil: || 7.1 mm |
| • Retraction of the exit pupil: || 20 mm |
| • Construction of prisms: || porropryzmatyczna |
| • Material of glass elements: || optical glass BaK-4 |
| • Minimum distance of observation: || 20 m |
| • Field of view: || 7 ° / 123 m / 1000m |
| • Twilight efficiency: || 18.71 |
| • Anti-reflective layers: || MC |
| • Rubberized body: || YES |
| • Resistance to weather conditions: || YES |
| • Water resistance: || YES, up to 5 meters |
| • Nitrogen filling: || YES, two-phase valve technology |
| • Focus adjustment system: || individually in the left and right eyepieces |
| • Case: || YES |
| • Dimensions: || 207 x 140 x 94 mm |
| • Weight: || 1100 g |