The Sightmark Accudot laser cartridge is an indispensable tool that allows for precise alignment of the aiming point with the barrel of the gun on the 9 mm Luger ammunition.
The cartridge has a built-in lithium-ion supercapacitor and an automatic activation system. This means that you no longer need to remember to buy the often expensive and hard-to-get specialized batteries.
Thanks to the use of the Accudot series of cartridges, zeroing the sights is as easy as never before. The precisely made, brass housing of the Accudot series laser cartridges allows for easy loading and removal from the castle chamber, and the calibrated laser diode ensures perfect and repeatable settings.
• built-in supercapacitor allowing one hour of continuous operation
• system of automatic laser activation after insertion into the castle chamber
• brass housing facilitating insertion and removal of the cartridge from the breech chamber
• precise, calibrated laser diode
• type of device: laser cartridge
• wavelength: λ = 632 - 650 nm
• output power: ≤ 5 mW
• spot color: red
• spot size: approx. 5 cm by 100 yd / 92 m
• aiming range: 15 - 100 yds / 14 - 92 m
• power supply: built-in lithium-ion supercapacitor
• working time: 1 hour
• charging time: 1 hour
• laser activation: automatic start after insertion into the castle chamber
• material: brass
• operating temperature range: -12 - 50 ° C
• cartridge: 9 mm Luger
• Sightmark Accudot laser cartridge
• USB cable
120-month manufacturer's warranty