The Armasight Flir Command 336 3-12x50 thermal imaging camera is the latest generation of thermovision devices from the popular Armasight brand. The FLIR Command 336-3-12x50 binoculars model is an extension of the Prometheus model.
The Armasight Flir Command 336 3-12x50 infrared camera is the right choice for those who need a wider field of view and the ease of use of 2 eyes that thermal monocyles can not provide. The two-way eyepiece design in the Command model is better for long periods of observation and better depth perception.
The Armasight Flir Command 336 product line is based on the FLIR Tau 2 microbolometer. The FLIR system offers high resolution of image and detector as well as a high refreshment rate, which results in precise observation.
The thermal imaging technology used in the Armasight Flir Command 336 model is based on the capture of thermal differences, it does not require any light at all. Thanks to that it can be used both during the day and at night and in virtually all weather conditions.
Model Armasight Flir Command 336 has a lens with a diameter of 50 mm and a magnification range from 3 to 12. The construction of the thermal imager is based on a durable and solidly made body of aviation aluminum. Armasight Flir Command 336 is one of the most sophisticated devices on the market for long distance observation, thanks to its excellent price in relation to the offered performance.
The device is additionally equipped with precise control systems that affect the quality of the image obtained by the Imager:
• Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - Digital correction "Contrast" that allows you to intelligently optimize scenes based on dynamic settings that have different contrast levels, depending on the relative temperature of the scene.
• Digital improvement of digital details of the second generation (DDE) - correction of "Sharpness", which digitally improves the image, providing brighter pictures, significantly improves edge sharpness and further reduces image noise.
• Intelligent Scene Optimization (SSO) - precise computational correction that significantly improves the overall focus of targets that have thermal signatures similar to the surroundings.
• Automatic gain control (AGC) - correction of "gain", which automatically adjusts the gain to the appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
• User-controlled system by the user - Non-uniform correction / Flat field correction (UCMNUC / FFC). These systems are responsible for image control and its unification.
• Silent Shutterless NUC • (SSN) - In addition to the user-friendly NUC / FFC, all Command models come with a digital, complementary, flat field correction that allows you to extend the time between mechanical shutter strokes and noise reduction. The SSN system is always reinforced.
• simple operation - intuitive control with a few buttons enables quick operation of the device,
• speed of refreshment - 60 Hz ensures a high comfort of using the Imager,
• clean and clear image - it is displayed on the built-in LCD screen at 336 × 256 pixels,
• special Armasight software and control systems supervise the high quality of the rendered image,
• compact size - the Armasight thermal imager is light and handy, easily fits into any backpack, and thanks to the hermetic casing is also waterproof,
• the ability to record movie sequences,
• unique work modes - white hot, back hot and variable colors allow you to choose the image characteristics according to
• individual user preferences
• thermal sensitivity: <50 mK
• field of view: 7.8deg; x 5.9deg;
• image resolution: 336 × 256 pixels
• refresh rate: 60 Hz
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• digital zoom: yes, 2x, 4x
• video registration: yes
• SD card slot: yes
• working temperature: -40 ° C to + 50deg; C (-40deg; F to + 122deg; F)
• power supply: 2 × CR123A, 3V / 6V battery - 4550-480mA DC
• working time: up to 3 hours on battery power
• dimensions: 238 × 100 × 62 mm (9.4 × 3.9 × 2.4 in)
• weight: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
24 months distributor, 36 months manufacturer