Fenix HL60R is a durable headlamp attached with an elastic harness to the head, with a light stream of 950 lumens, equipped with a USB charging port. Here it comes with an additional Fenix ALG-03 V2.0 holder for stable attachment of the flashlight to the helmet. Fenix HL60R is the first headlamp with USB charging function. It is a perfect proposition for active people whose life is an endless adventure and who value simple but effective solutions.
Charge your headlamp before each trip just like your phone or tablet, using a charger with a Micro USB tip or connecting it to a USB port on your computer.
Even if your HL60R discharges while you are away from the power outlet or computer, you have the option of replacing depleted cells with CR123A batteries or a spare 18650 battery.
You will charge all spare batteries with your headlamp. This is the end of carrying a flashlight, battery charger and telephone. All you need is a lightweight charger and your HL60R headlamp. Less equipment in the backpack is less kg to carry. With the Fenix HL60R headlamp you will light up the road ahead with a maximum power of 950 lumens, at a distance of 116 meters. Flashlight operating time in Turbo mode is 48 minutes. If you care about a long time of work and only delicate lighting of the area is enough, Eco mode will provide you with about 100 hours of continuous operation at 5 lumens of light output.
The HL60R headlamp has as many as 6 modes of operation, including 5 modes of operation in white light and the Red Light mode, which illuminates the surroundings with a delicate red glow.
The flashlight is made of durable aluminum alloy and withstands a fall from a height of 1 meter according to the standard specified by ANSI. In practice, this flashlight can withstand much more, and additionally it is not terrible downpour or mountain stream. The waterproof standard has been specified at IPX-8, which means that the flashlight can withstand immersion up to a depth of 2 meters for 1 hour. Mode control and switching on the flashlight is done by means of one button located on the side of the flashlight.
Fenix ALG-03 is a professional handle that allows you to attach HL55 and HL60R headlamps to climbing and industrial helmets.
The handle is made of durable and lightweight nylon. It allows you to quickly and conveniently attach and detach the headlamp and adjust the angle of inclination of light. The handle is attached to the helmet in a simple way, using a very strong adhesive tape (2 pieces in the set), without additional tools and interference in the construction of the helmet. The time for full adhesive bonding is 72 hours.
• dedicated handle for Fenix HL55 and HL60R flashlights
• quick assembly and disassembly of the flashlight
• allows you to adjust the flashlight angle
• easy helmet attachment
• dimensions: 65 × 89 mm
In the set: assembly ALG-03, white self-adhesive 3M tape, blue self-adhesive TESA tape
• maximum light output: 950 lumens
• maximum range: 116 m
• maximum lighting time: 100 hours
• number of modes: 6
• power supply: 2 × CR123 (not included) or 1 × 18650 (included)
• water resistance [according to IEC 529]: IPX-8 / 0B 5 (permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water - the equipment is resistant to continuous immersion in conditions defined by the manufacturer; the product may be permeated after exceeding the depth recommended by the manufacturer)
• fall resistance: up to 1 meter
• light source: Cree XM-L2 (T6) LED
• lens; ultra clear glass, chemically strengthened, with anti-reflective coating
• LED life: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: anodized Premium III duralumin, black
• length: 87 mm
• width: 46 mm
• height: 51 mm
• weight: 121 g (without batteries)
Equipment components: flashlight with head harness, TESA adhesive tape, 3M adhesive tape, helmet mounting, Fenix ARB-L18 battery (18650; 2600 mAh; 3.6 V; Li-ion), distributor's manual, manufacturer's manual, microUSB cable , spare O-ring (seal).
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)