We are expanding the offer of professional Delta Optical microscope cameras with the latest DLT-Cam PRO cameras with C-mount mount.
These cameras are equipped with the latest Aptina CMOS color sensors with excellent parameters, such as very high sensitivity, very low noise level and low power consumption. The latest CMOS sensors, compared to the previously used CCD matrices, have significantly improved color reproduction and power consumption. This reduces the camera heating up and simplifies the power supply - it is enough to draw power directly from the computer's USB port.
Each camera is accompanied by drivers and proprietary software in Polish Delta Optical DLT-Cam Viewer, used to capture photos and video recordings from the DLT-Cam PRO camera. The software is intuitive and has great capabilities, such as adjusting the exposure time, white balance, and image resolution and brightness. The program also allows you to perform measurements and has many functions for editing the obtained images.
The DLT-Cam PRO 20 MP USB 3.0 camera is one of the most efficient cameras in the whole series. Its resolution together with USB 3.0 interface guarantees smoothness and comfort of work. Irreplaceable wherever high detail of the recorded image is required.
• sensor: Sony Exmor CMOS IMX183 (color)
• sensor diagonal: 1 "
• sensor size: 13.06 x 8.76 mm
• pixel size: 2.4 x 2.4 microns
• sensitivity: 462mv in 1 / 30s
• dynamics: 65.3 dB
• signal to noise ratio: 35.5 dB
• maximum resolution: 5440 x 3648 pixels
• work speed: 15 FPS @ 5440 x 3648 pix; 50 FPS @ 2736 x 1824 pix; 60 FPS @ 1824 x 1216 pix
• binning: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
• exposure time: 0.1 - 15000 ms
• spectral range: 380 - 650 nm (IR filter)
• white balance: ROI / manual
• recorded files: photos (JPG, JP2, PNG, WEBP, TFT, TIF, DNG) / movies (MP4, WMV, AVI)
• interface: USB 3.0
• power supply: 5 V DC / 500 mA (from USB socket)
• cooling: passive
• operating temperature range: -10 / + 50 degrees Celsius
• dimensions: 68 x 68 x 40 mm (with C-mount)
Note: The software supports all additional functions, such as measurements, file processing, filters etc. in the Windows environment. In the OSX and Linux environment, only camera support functions and video and photo capture are available.
• optical connector for 23.2 mm tubes
• 30 mm and 30.5 mm adapters
• USB power cable
• software CD