High-quality color microscope camera for taking photos and recording movies with a resolution of ? 5Mpx (2592x1944). The camera via USB connection can work with any PC, iMac. It is supported by Windows, Linux and OSX.
The camera in USB mode works in the UVC standard and does not require dedicated drivers. The Future WinJoe software is included in the camera, which allows you to take pictures as well as record videos.
The camera can also work in WiFi mode. Thanks to this, it is possible to wirelessly transfer the image to mobile devices (smartphones, tablets). The image may be viewed several times by the device. It gives the possibility of using the camera wherever a remote preview of the image from the microscope is required - eg in industry and all educational applications - presenting the image to a wider audience.
• sensor: CMOS
• USB resolution: 2592 x 1944
• WiFi resolution: 640x480
• Mounting diameter: 23 mm and 30 mm
• speed of the USB re-adaptation for maximum resolution: 8 frames per second
• WiFi capture rate: 30 frames per second
• for USB mode: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Linux, iMac
• the capture program works under Windows systems
• for WiFi mode: any device equipped with WiFi and a program for playing MRL stream
• WiFi antenna
• 30 mm connector
• USB cable
• AC power supply to USB
• optional: 2600 mAh battery / powerbank
below - photos taken with the ICD 10-160 Trino microscope and a TPL microscope camera 5 Mpix USB + Wifi - click on the picture to view full size