The straight version of the Vortex Diamondback HD 20-60x85 scope is an ideal optical instrument for hunters, people practicing sport shooting, but also aviation enthusiasts or lovers of observing wild birds.
The heart of this telescope is the optical system made of the highest quality, low-dispersion HD glass covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating. This means that under all lighting conditions - whether it is a sharp sun or weak, diffused light, the image obtained is sharp, and its colors are vivid and contrasting. Thanks to the use of a very large front element with an aperture of 85 mm, this instrument collects a lot of light, thanks to which the telescope fulfills its task in conditions where other models are not able to offer a useful image.
As the Vortex Diamondback HD 20-60x85 is primarily equipment for use in a training session, the lens and eyepiece are covered with the ArmorTek ™ coating developed by Vortex, ensuring increased resistance to scratches and dirt. In addition, the casing of this telescope has been additionally reinforced and sealed, and dry argon was used to fill it. Thanks to this, it is waterproof equipment, which is not afraid to use in the most unfavorable conditions, such as heavy rain or snow or low temperatures.
• lens with a diameter of 85 mm ensuring excellent image quality even in difficult lighting conditions
• excellent image quality regardless of the magnification
• reinforced and sealed casing construction with ArmorTek ™ coating of the lenses increasing their resistance to scratches
• filling the telescope body with dry argon prevents it from fogging when the temperature changes suddenly
• swivel mount to a tripod, allowing to change the angle of observation of a given object
• type of telescope: straight
• magnification: 20 - 60x
• Objective diameter: 85 mm
• field of view: 2.1 - 1.1 ° / 36 - 20 m @ 1000 m
• offset of the exit pupil: 20.3 - 18.3 mm
• output diameter: 4.25 - 1.41 mm
• minimum observation distance: 7.5 m
• optical system coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• additional protective coating: Vortex ArmorTek ™ coating protects the lenses against scratches
• sunshade: built-in
• eyecup: adjustable
• charging with inert gas: yes, argon
• water resistance: yes
• tripod mount: Arca Swiss foot, 1/4 "thread
• length: 400 mm
• weight: 1.7 kg
• Vortex Diamondback HD 20-60x85 scope
• a lens cover
• an eyepiece cover
• neoprene cover
• optics cleaning cloth
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your scope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.