The Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65 telescope is a universal observation tool that stands out from other manufacturers' products due to its solid workmanship and sensational image quality.
This instrument, thanks to its large aperture and a perfect optical system covered with a full Vortex XR coating, allows to conduct observations in almost all lighting conditions. This means that it will be an ideal tool not only for sport shooters or hunters, but also for users fascinated with ornithology or exploration of the night sky in a wide field of view.
Even the most perfect optical system will do nothing without enclosing it in a solid housing. Vortex sets new standards in this field. The casing of this telescope has been sealed, which guarantees its water resistance, and thanks to filling it with dry argon, the problem of optics fogging during sudden temperature changes has been eliminated. To ensure maximum protection, the lenses have been additionally covered with a layer of Vortex ArmorTek, which makes them scratch and dirt resistant.
• optical system made of high quality, low-dispersion glass ensuring the highest image quality and faithful color reproduction
• lenses covered with a full Vortex XR anti-reflective coating and a Vortex ArmorTek anti-scratch layer
• a prism with a dielectric coating for bright and sharp images
• waterproof, sealed casing filled with dry argon to prevent optics fogging
• integrated sun visor
• magnification: 15 - 45x
• Objective diameter: 65 mm
• optical system coating: full XR multilayer coating, additional ArmorTek coating protecting the lenses against scratches
• field of view: 2.6 - 1.3 ° / 42 - 21 m @ 1000 m
• offset of the exit pupil: 17.8 - 19.6 mm
• output diameter: 4.3 - 1.4 mm
• minimum observation distance: 7 m
• filling with inert gas: yes, argon
• water resistance: yes
• tripod thread: yes, 1/4 "
• length: 371 mm
• weight: 1.7 kg
• Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65 scope
• eyepiece cover
• lens cap
• transport cover
unconditional lifetime manufacturer's warranty covering also mechanical damages