The observation telescopes of the American company Bushnell will find their recipients among the lovers of watching nature, ornithologists, sports shooters but also tourists who value the convenience and convenience of the line offered by this company. Equipment recommended by professional observers of nature.
Bushnell 15-45x60 observation telescope Tan has a variable magnification in the range of 15 to 45x and a lens diameter of 60 mm. These parameters guarantee a truly clear picture of the observer's eye. The optical system of the device has been closed in a tube covered with rubber outside to prevent accidental wetting or damage of the telescope. In the set, the manufacturer will attach a plastic case.
• FMC (Fully MultiCoated): all air-to-glass surfaces have been repeatedly coated with anti-reflective coatings, thus minimizing unwanted reflection and light loss through the optical system.
• PC-3?: advanced coatings on roof prisms that eliminate the loss associated with the phase shift of reflected light waves, which improves color accuracy, resolution and contrast.
• RainGuard HD: a hydrophobic coating on the outer lenses to prevent water droplets from forming, making it easier to observe even in the rain. This technology also helps to prevent the condensation of steam coming from our breath.
• Water Proof: the binoculars' tubes have been filled with dry nitrogen and sealed with O-rings, which prevents the lens from inner fogging, and makes binoculars resistant to rain, dust and temporary immersion. Protection against impacts and a secure grip is guaranteed by a rubber armor with an ergonomic profile.
• magnification: 15-45x
• Lens diameter: 60 mm
• field of view (1000 m) 34 m @ 15x, 12 m @ 45x
• Excavation: 4 mm @ 15x, 1.3 mm # 45x
• length: 442 mm
• weight: 662 g