The MEP-38W eyepiece offers an optimal picture quality and an extremely wide field of view.
Effectively corrects the curvature of the field and astigmatism, allowing a uniformly high resolution of the image in the whole field of view. The apparent field of view is exceptionally wide and 66.4 °, while the large retraction of the exit pupil provides a clear field of vision even for those wearing glasses.
The magnification is 38x when mounted on a MONARCH spotting scope with 82mm diameter scope and 30x when attached to a MONARCH spotting scope with a lens diameter of 60mm.
• magnification: 30x (60 mm) / 38x (82 mm)
• angular field of view: 2.5 ° (60 mm) / 2.0 ° (82 mm)
• Linear field of view (@ 1000 m): 44 M (60 mm) / 35 m (82 mm)
• the back of the pupil: 18.5 mm
• watertightness: non-watertight eyepiece; after mounting on the telescope: waterproof (equivalent to 5 mm per minute water for 30 minutes)
• dimensions: 73 mm (body itself, length) x ? = 61 mm
• weight: 270 g