A new version of the legend Legend line! Redesigned, more ergonomic, waterproof housing, ED glass (Extra-low Dispersion), innovative Ultra Wide Band anti-reflective coatings and hydrophobic RainGuard. Bushnell Legend Ultra HD series are modern, unique monoculars that allow observation even in difficult weather conditions and inconvenient lighting.
Monocular Bushnell Legend 10x42 Ultra HD is a completely waterproof, handy and made of the best materials copy. Equipped with Picatinny rail, which allows you to integrate it with many devices (carabiner, helmet, head mask, etc.). Convenient and fast focusing is carried out using the handwheel located near the eyepiece. In addition, the monocular has an adjustable eyecup. Robust execution and airtightness ensure trouble-free operation, even in difficult weather conditions: rain, fog, dust. Small dimensions and weight ensure high mobility, and significantly facilitate observation.
• FMC (Fully Multi-Coated): all air-to-glass surfaces have been repeatedly coated with anti-reflective coatings, thus minimizing unwanted reflection and light loss through the optical system.
• PC-3?: advanced coatings on roof prisms that eliminate the loss associated with the phase shift of reflected light waves, which improves color accuracy, resolution and contrast.
• ED (Extra-low Dispersion): special glass with low coefficient of light splitting. Lenses made of it provide images of above-average resolution and contrast, and at the same time virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, visible in less advanced binoculars as characteristic violet or yellow color anomalies at the edges of observed objects.
• RainGuard? HD: a hydrophobic coating on the outer lenses to prevent the formation of drops of water, which facilitates observation even during rain. This technology also helps to prevent the condensation of steam coming from our breath.
• Water Proof: the binoculars' tubes have been filled with dry nitrogen and sealed with O-rings, which prevents the lens from inner fogging, and makes binoculars resistant to rain, dust and temporary immersion. Protection against impacts and a secure grip is guaranteed by a rubber armor with an ergonomic profile.
• magnification: 10x
• Lens diameter: 42 mm
• field of view: 113 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 1.9 m
• Excavation: 4.2 mm
• distance from the eye: 15.2 mm
• prismatic system: roof
• optical glass: BaK-4
• coatings: Multi Coated
• length: 137 mm
• weight: 374 g