Fenix ••TK20R is a tactical flashlight with charging function via a built-in micro USB socket. It allows you to charge your regular charger to your phone by connecting it to a computer using a USB cable or by using a bank power adapter. To take advantage of this functionality, use an 18650 lithium-ion battery. Alternatively, there is the option of using two CRI123A batteries, but without charging them.
TK20R has a power of ? 1000 lumens and a range of about 310 meters. Such a strong source of light gives us an uncompromising advantage in the course of the task, allowing us to thoroughly control what is happening in front of us, additionally blinds us by confusing our opponents.
The tactical switch is located on the back of the flashlight, while the button for changing modes under the head. It gives us full control over the flashlight, allowing you to easily turn on or off the flashlight or change the holding mode in different positions. TK20R flashlight has been prepared for work in 4 constant light modes and one stroboscopic mode. This torch will find its application in industry, on the provision of uniformed services and during hunting.
• model: Fenix ••TK20R
• power supply: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650
• lighting power: 1000 lumens (according to the ANSI standard)
• range: 310 meters (according to the ANSI standard)
• source of light: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
• lifetime of the diode: 50,000 h
• housing and head made of durable aeronautical aluminum
• lens made of ultra-light, tempered glass with anti-reflective AR coating
length: 151 mm
Diameter: 25 mm / 1 "
Head diameter: 34 mm
• color: black
• number of lighting modes: 5
• weight: 141 g (without batteries)
• TK20R flashlight, USB power cable, Fenix ••18650 3.6V 2900 mAh cell, additional rubber button, cover, spare o-ring