The HIKVISION Lynx PRO LH19 handheld thermal imaging camera is a product that is perfect for professional applications (rescue, property protection), as well as for nature observations and as an addition to hunting equipment.
The heart of this device is a microbolometric sensor made in the VOx technology, which records radiation in the wavelength range of 8 - 14 µm. Thanks to the careful selection process, this matrix, despite the lack of cooling, generates a negligible level of noise, which automatically translates into excellent image quality and high sensitivity of the device.
The image is sent to the user through a large LCOS display with a diagonal of 0.4 ", which can work in four modes: white hot (the brighter the color, the higher the temperature), black hot, (colors darken with increasing temperature), red hot (high temperature is marked in red) and fusion, which gives different colors to individual temperatures.
Thanks to the housing seal which meets the requirements of IP67 class, this product can work even in the most unfavorable conditions.
Despite its small size, this device has enormous potential. In order to make the most of its potential, the manufacturer has used a number of the latest solutions in it. One of them is the DDE technology, which thanks to an advanced algorithm allows you to highlight all the details of the observed objects, while the systems responsible for automatic gain control and digital noise reduction ensure that, even in the most difficult conditions, the user can enjoy clear and a pristine image.
• a VOx sensor with a single pixel size of 12 µm
• color LCOS display with a diagonal of 0.4 "
• automatic gain control and digital noise reduction
• maximum runtime of up to 7.5 hours
• built-in Wifi module and 8 GB internal memory
• matrix: 384 x 288 px
• pixel size: 12 µm
• NETD: <35 sq m
• refresh rate: 50 Hz
• viewing angle: 13.8 ° x 10.4 ° / 242 m @ 1000 m
• display: LCOS, 1280 x 960 px, 0.4 "diagonal
• focal length of the lens: 19 mm
• aperture: f / 1.0
• optical magnification: 1.86x
• digital magnification: 2x, 4x, 8x
• battery life: 7.5 hours with the WiFi module turned off
• battery: built-in, lithium-ion
• charging: USB-C socket
• powered from an external power bank: yes
• built-in rangefinder: yes, static
• WiFi module: yes
• built-in memory: 8 GB
• movie recording: yes
• save photos: yes
• sealed housing: yes, IP67
• dimensions: 171 x 61 x 57 mm
• weight: 310 g
• car: 2111 m / 1056 m
• human: 950 m / 475 m
• HIKVISION Lynx PRO LH19 thermal imager
• USB cable
• wrist strap
• optics cleaning cloth