FORTUNA GENERAL ONE is a completely new line of thermovision sights for hunters, the army and special services. This is a completely new quality that has not been available so far on the market of thermal imaging sights.
The easy-to-use viewfinder menu allows you to choose the type of reticle, its color and brightness, as well as the brightness and contrast of the image you see. You can also set the sensitivity of the microbolometer.
The easy availability of mounts on the market allows you to mount the sight on virtually any weapon.
Ten cross zero profiles allow you to fire ten different types of weapons and enter ballistic data along with different distances and ammunition data. The crosshair while digital zooming focuses itself to the center of the screen, thanks to which you can comfortably shoot even at long distances.
The sight works for up to 5 hours on two CR123A batteries at an ambient temperature of up to zero degrees Celsius. The possibility of connecting an external power supply significantly extends the viewfinder's operating time.
The optional laser rangefinder cooperating with the viewfinder measures the distance to the target. Thanks to wireless Bluetooth communication with the viewfinder, the measured value is displayed on the viewfinder display. Thanks to that, using the rangefinder becomes simple and convenient.
• matrix: 384x288
• refresh rate: 50 Hz
• calibration: automatic, silent
• lens diameter: 40 mm
• optical magnification: 1.7x
• digital zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x
• minimum focusing distance: 5 meters
• diopter adjustment: +/- 5 D
• human detection: up to 1320 meters
• single cross adjustment click: 21 mm / 100 m
• memory of 10 gun firing profiles
• video output: yes
• the crosshair works with the wireless laser rangefinder (option)
• power supply: 2 x CR123 or 2 x 16340 (battery)
• working time: 5 hours
• resistance: IP67
• high recoil resistance - can be used with .50BMG caliber
• operating temperature range: from -30 ° C to + 50 ° C
• dimensions: 210 x 72 x 80 mm
• weight: 704 g