Mounting your camera on an optical tube and using the same guidance provided by the mount is a great way to take great, wide-angle pictures of the night sky.
Mounting the camera in this way is possible thanks to the use of the Vixen standard adapter for the finder foot. The SuHaKa adapter allows for stable and secure mounting of even large professional SLRs.
For your attention, there are many other 1/4 inch photo screw accessories that you may want to attach to the Vixen finder shoe, not just cameras.
• easy mounting to the standard finder shoe
• The location of the SLR camera close to the end of the optical tube prevents it from entering the field of view of the camera
• very good balance of the camera and lens
• material: black anodised aluminum
• camera mounting: standard 1/4 "screw
• compatibility: Skywatcher, Vixen, GSO, Celestron and other telescopes equipped with a Vixen shoe
• mounting adapter for the finder foot
• 1/4 "screw for camera mounting