The Nikon Prostaff 5 laser rangefinder provides accurate and instantaneous measurement of distances up to 550 m with an accuracy of up to 0.1 m.
A magnification of six times, a multi-layer coated lens and a wide field of view ensure very good optical performance of this monocular, and the laser beam emission system and the measurement of the beam reflected from the object allows easy and quick measurement of the distance you. The priority mode of the second plan in which the measurement is made makes the PROSTAFF 5 laser rangefinder enable precise measurement even if the object is obscured by trees, shrubs or grass. The switched LED lighting provides excellent visibility of the internal display in the dark.
Rangefinder PROSTAFF 5 is an ideal solution for hunting and situations where instant distances measurement is necessary.
• compact, light and ergonomic design
• measuring range: 10 - 550 m
• second priority mode allows you to take a distance measurement of the farthest object based on many results obtained during one measurement, which is especially useful in forest areas
• single or continuous measurement mode (up to 8 seconds)
• distance measurement, accurate to 0.1 m.
• optical system of a 6x magnification monocular
• optics cover with MC layers for high transmission of light
• large retraction of an exit arc equal to 18.3 mm, ideal for people wearing glasses
• very wide field of view 7.5 °
• fine-tuning the focus to the observer's eyesight
• LED backlight ensures very good readability of the LCD display even in low light conditions
• waterproof up to 1 m deep for 10 minutes, including the battery compartment (the rangefinder should not be used under water)
• wide operating temperature range: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
| • Effective range: || 10 - 550 m |
| • Accuracy: || +/- 0.1 m |
| • Zoom: || 6x |
| • Lens diameter: || 21 mm |
| • Field of view: || 7.5 ° |
| • Retraction of the exit pupil: || 18.3 mm |
| • Power supply: || CR2 lithium battery (DC3V) |
| • Security: || Class 1M laser product (EN / IEC60825-1: 2007); Class I laser product (FDA / 21 CFR Part 1040.10: 1985) |
| • Water resistance: || body: waterproof (maximum depth 1 meter for 10 minutes); waterproof battery compartment |
| • Dimensions [mm]: || 111 x 70 x 40 |
| • Weight: || 165 g (without batteries) |