Steiner SkyHawk 4.0 is a series of four nature binoculars: 8x32, 10x32, 8x42 and 10x42. They all have a razor-sharp image and mechanical resistance which is the hallmark of Steiner products.
It is worth paying attention to outstanding ergonomics, a very precise focusing wheel with a distance scale and water resistance up to a depth of 3 meters.
In summary, we have binoculars designed very carefully, with above average and timeless features that are easier to see and appreciate taking them in hand and looking through than describing.
Steiner SkyHawk 4.0 10x42 with 10x angular magnification and 42 mm lenses is ideal for long observation distances, in the mountains, in open spaces when we need good image detail.
• catalog number: 2339
• magnification: 10x
• lens diameter: 42 mm
• exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm
• relative brightness: 17.64
• twilight efficiency: 20.49
• minimum focusing distance: 2 m
• sharpening system: central
• field of view: 108 m / 1000 m
• eyecups: twist-up
• layers: HC
• roof prisms, BaK-4
• water resistance: to a depth of 3 meters, two-valve system, N2 filling
• rubberized casing: yes
• dimensions: 120 x 147 x 65 mm
• weight: 745 g
In the set: neoprene neck strap, caps, cover