Pulsar 940 is an additional IR illuminator mounted on a Weaver rail, compatible with Recon and Digisight digital night vision devices.
The illuminator is light, compact and what is important in this model - the maximum radiation is 940 nm. At this wavelength it is almost imperceptible to the naked eye when viewed straight ahead, it is also more difficult to detect in the case of night vision observations of the generation I (for the same reason also this light is not suitable for use with analog I-generation night vision devices, e.g. . Yukon NV MT).
The illuminator has a continuous adjustment of the angle of illumination - it is therefore suitable for night vision goggles as well as for digital sights.
• Illuminator power: 200 mW
• power regulation range: from 30 to 200 mW
• 24 mm lens diameter
• wavelength: 940 nm
• power supply: 3 V (2x AA battery)
• average working time on one set of batteries: 2 hours
• range of functional temperatures: -20 to + 40 ° C
• dimensions: 132 x 45 x 52 mm
• weight (with / without batteries): 190 g / 140 g