The Kowa BDII-XD series of binoculars, thanks to the highest quality of workmanship, low dispersion optics and a wide field of view, sets a new gold standard in its price class.
The lenses of the Kowa BDII32-8XD (8x32) binoculars are made of the highest quality, low-dispersion XD glass, with properties similar to the fluorite crystal, which is one of the most perfect optical materials. To improve contrast and minimize glare, all lenses are fully multi-coated. Moreover, to protect against damage and dirt, the external glass surfaces are covered with a hydro and lipophobic Kowa Repelling (RP) ™ layer.
This instrument is equipped with roof prisms (Schmidt - Pechan) with a phase coating and a Kowa C 3 ™ reflective layer, ensuring a bright image and faithful color reproduction.
The whole thing is closed in a nitrogen-filled and sealed casing, made of magnesium and covered with a rubber layer that improves grip. Thanks to this, the Kowa BDII32-8XD (8x32) binoculars are resistant to both spills and sudden changes in temperature, making them a reliable instrument ready to work in any conditions.
• high-class binoculars with 8x magnification and 32 mm aperture
• wide field of view of 154 m over a distance of one kilometer
• optics made of low-dispersion XD glass, covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating and a protective layer of Kowa KR ™ coating
• roof prism covered with a phase coating and a Kowa C 3 ™ layer improving light reflection in the entire range from 400 to 700 nm
• dry nitrogen filled, waterproof magnesium body
• magnification: 8x
• Objective diameter: 32 mm
• exit diameter: 4 mm
• distance from exit pupil: 16.5 mm
• prism construction: roof prism (Schmidt - Pechan) with a phase coating and a Kowa C 3 ™ reflective layer
• type of anti-reflective coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• anti-scratch coating: yes, Kowa KR ™ coating
• field of view: 8.8 ° / 154 m @ 1000 m
• twilight efficiency: 16
• focus adjustment: central
• minimum observation distance: 1.3 m
• diopter adjustment: in the right lens, ± 4D
• adjustment of the track of the pupils: 57 - 76 mm
• eyecups: retractable, twist-up
• water resistance: yes
• inert gas charge: yes, nitrogen
• body material: magnesium
• body finish: green and black, rubberized
• dimensions: 116 x 124 x 51 mm
• weight: 540 g
• Kowa BDII32-8XD (8x32) binoculars
• neck strap
• covers for glasses and lenses
• operating manual