Orion GiantView 25x100 is the largest of the binoculars offered by Orion. This is a magnificent astronomical binocular with a magnification of 25 times and a lens diameter of up to 100 mm (!). It is characterized by a metal construction and mechanics that surpasses all binoculars of similar design and size, which guarantees long life and resistance in transport, and individual focus regulation in each eyepiece and depth of focus already from 30 meters it allows you to easily get a very good picture sharpness and great comfort of observation.
Removal of the inner tube equal to 18 mm is an excellent result for binoculars with such parameters, and with the possibility of turning the eyecups, it provides comfort of observation also for people with the need to wear prescription glasses.
• magnification: 25x
• Lens diameter: 100 mm
• field of view: 2.5 ° / 44 m / 1000 m
• apparent field of view: 63 °
• offset of the exit joint: 18 mm
• Excavation: 4.0 mm
• minimum observation distance: 30 m
• layers: FMC (optics fully covered)
• prisms: BAK-4, porro
• the distance between the eye and eye: 61 - 72 mm
• focusing system / Dioptre: individually in each eyepiece
• water resistance: no
• possibility of installation on a tripod: yes, an integrated system on the rod along the axis of the binoculars
• height: 43.4 cm
• weight: 4.6 kg
2 years warranty
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision.