The Bresser Messier N-150/1200 is an extremely precisely made telescope, intended mainly for beginners and intermediate astronomers. This Newtonian reflector will be perfect for both planetary observations and deep sky objects. Due to the fact that the extractor is equipped with a T2 thread, this instrument can also be used in astrophotography.
The heart of this telescope is a main mirror with a diameter of 150 mm, which collects nearly 500 times more light than the human eye during night sky exploration. The mirror was placed in an optical tube with a focal length of 1200 mm and light f / 8.
The tube of the telescope is made of aluminum painted white, which is the hallmark of Bresser Messier products.
The telescope is mounted on a Dobson assembly (azimuth). This type of solution is the simplest and, what is important, the cheapest type of telescope assembly, which works very well for visual observations. The assembly is controlled by manually shifting it in two axes, in the azimuthal (horizontal) plane and in the height (vertical) axis.
Warning! Newtonian reflectors with a closed tube require temperature adaptation before starting the observation. If you start observing immediately after removing the telescope from a warm room, the obtained image may be distorted as a result of convective air movements inside the tube.
• main mirror with a diameter of 150 mm
• T2 threaded extractor allows easy installation of a DSLR
• stable and easy to use Dobson assembly (azimuth)
• optical system: Newton's reflector
• main mirror diameter: 150 mm
• focal length: 1200 mm
• lighted: f / 8
• maximum useful magnification: 300x
• Diameter of the secondary mirror: 45 mm
• resolution: 0.86 "
• stellar range: 12.7 mag
• spectacle lift: rack & pinion, 2 "with a reduction of 1.25"
• finder finder: 6x30
• tube material: aluminum
• tube type: full
• tube length: 800 mm
• assembly: Dobson (azimuth)
• dimensions of the folded telescope: 450 x 450 x 1280 mm
• weight of the optical tube and assembly: 16 kg
• N-150/1200 optical tube
• Dobson assembly
• rack & pinion 2 "
• 2 "/ 1.25" T2 draft reduction (M42 x 0.75)
• 6x30 finder
• SP eyepiece 26 mm, 1.25 "
• sun filter on the tube, in a holder
10 years (manufacturer's warranty)