The Orion Observer II 70 AZ telescope is a perfect optical instrument for people who are just starting their adventure with astronomical observations. This light and compact refractor with an optical system enclosed in an aluminum tube is suitable both for urban moon-planetary observations and for trips to places with less light pollution, where with its help it will even be possible to observe bright nebulae objects.
Like any optical instrument of the Orion company, this telescope is characterized by very good optics, as well as solid workmanship and rich standard accessories.
The Orion Observer II 70 AZ is a refractor with a lens diameter of 70 mm and a focal length of 700 mm. This telescope is mounted on a stable aluminum azimuthal assembly ensuring ease of operation and comfort of use. The assembly is equipped with a table for accessories, allowing you to have additional glasses and other equipment necessary for exploring the night sky at all times.
• optical construction: achromatic refractor
• Objective diameter: 70 mm
• focal length of the lens: 700 mm
• lighted: f / 10
• resolving power: 1.65 "
• maximum usable magnification: 140x
• optics coating: yes, MC (Multi Coated) coating
• eyepiece: rack and pinion 1.25 "
• mounting: azimuthal aluminum tripod with adjustable height
• finder: red dot
• glasses included: Kellner 1.25 "25 mm and 10 mm
• angle union: 90 ° 1.25 "
• weight with assembly: 3.4 kg
• azimuth mount on an aluminum tripod
• table for accessories
• red dot finder / red dot
• 1.25 "KE 25 mm (28x) and 10 mm (70x) glasses
• 1.25 "90 ° angle mirror socket
• map of the moon (in English)
An instructional video describing the assembly process (in English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2VwsN8sZg