TPL Travel 70 AZ is a telescope for beginner sky watchers, great for children. Easy to carry, equipped with a height-adjustable aluminum photo tripod and a transport backpack that fits the entire set. In addition to astronomical applications, it can also be used as a viewing telescope (the image is terrestrial, not inverted). The set can be extended with glasses for higher magnifications.
Through the Skyline Travel 70 telescope you will clearly see, among others impact craters on the moon, the phases of Venus and Mercury, the four moons of Jupiter and the ring of Saturn, the galaxy in Andromeda and the nebula in Orion, numerous clusters, galaxies and nebulae. During the day, the telescope can become a companion for walks in the woods and observation of nature, birds and distant field formations.
A nice addition to the set is a special eyepiece with a smartphone holder.
| • Optical system: || refractor (achromatic doublet) |
| • Lens diameter: || 70 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 400 mm |
| • Lighted up by: || 1 / 5.7 |
| • Resolution: || 1,5 ' |
| • Theoretical star range: || 11 magnitude |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 140x |
| • Length of optical tube: || 35 cm |
| • Tripod height (maximum): || 125 cm |
| • Backpack dimensions: || 40 x 30 x 14 cm |
| • Weight: || 1855 g with backpack (2250 g set with box) |
The set includes the following accessories:
• 1.25 '' focuser
• K20 mm (over 20x) and K9 mm (over 44.5x) glasses - 1.25 '' standard, 45 ° field of view
• 3x Barlow lens (additional 60x and 133.5x magnifications)
• 5x24 optical sighting scope (with cross, inverted image)
• Aluminum photographic tripod (azimuth assembly, maximum working height 125 cm)
• 45 ° / 1.25 "angled adapter
• Smartphone adapter with 10 mm eyepiece (40x magnification)
• Transport backpack included